Family-owned since 1971, Seattle-based SanMar is an award-winning supplier of 21 retail, private label and mill brands. We supply apparel and accessories to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers and more – whether they are outfitting a Fortune 500 corporation or the local bowling team.
SanMar is the exclusive distributor of Nike Golf, OGIO®, OGIO Endurance, Eddie Bauer®, Red Kap® , Bulwark® and New Era®. Our other retail brands include Gildan®, Anvil®, Jerzees®, Hanes®, Fruit of the Loom® and Russell Outdoors™.
SanMar also produces Port Authority®, America’s No.1 private clothing label. Red House®, Port & Company®, District®, District Made®, Sport-Tek®, CornerStone® and Precious Cargo® complete our high-quality private label offerings.
- Hundreds of products
- Eight national distribution centers
- Over 4 million square feet of inventory space
- One- or two-day shipping to 99.7 percent of the US
Why choose S&S Activewear?
A product selection second to none.
We stock the best selection the industry has to offer—from basics to unique styles from exclusive brands.
Distribution from coast to coast.
With the addition of Americana Sportswear in Los Angeles and Eva Sportswear in New Jersey, our 1- to 2- day reach extends to 45 states.
Our three state-of-the-art distribution centers are optimized to process your orders with speed and accuracy!
Contact one of our team members today about switching your processing system to ApparelSync Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
Once you integrate, your website is continuously updated with current product information, pricing and inventory for a worry-free ordering experience.
How We Started More Than 75 Years Ago
Back in 1939, two enterprising businessmen – Ed Bodek and Harry Rhodes – each pooled $100 and started a wholesale clothing business to the retail trade. Ed died a few years later and Harry grew the business. In the 1980’s Harry’s son Art saw that his business was growing serving a new market – decorators – who were printing garments for their clients. That niche transformed the whole focus of our company. Although Harry and Art are gone, grandsons Michael and Hal and son-in-law Scott Seigal lead this family business that is 100% now dedicated to servicing the imprintable activewear market: screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products and uniform companies.
What We Offer YOU:
- Brands, basics, fashion, athletic wear and private label apparel and accessories.
- A one-stop shop… a complete gamut of activewear, everything from basic polos and tees, to high tech performance products, teamwear, jackets, button-downs, even caps and briefcases, and retail brand corporate apparel
- 5 warehouses nationwide, stocked 45′ high with inventory
- Same-day shipping to meet your tight deadlines
- Award-winning customer service with the best accuracy record in the field.
- Long-time dedicated employees who treat you like family and keep you coming back
- Plus, the easy, fastest live-inventory always-open website…